Total No. of Posts: 616
Name of the Posts:
1.Senior Manager: 25 Posts
2. Manager: 70 Posts
3. Information Technology Officer: 21 Posts
4. Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator: 500 Posts
Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduate with 50% marks from any recognized University or MFC, MBA 50% marks from any recognized University for Post No.1, Post Graduate with 50% marks from any recognized University or Chartered Accountant or Graduate with 55% marks from any recognized University for Post No.2, 50% marks / equivalent Grade in MCA / M.Sc. Information Technology from a recognized University for Post No.3 and Graduation or Post Graduation pass and Diploma / Certificate in Computer from an Institute having ISO Certification for Post No.4.
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit should be 18 years and maximum age limit should not exceed 38 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.250/- for Scheduled Caste /Tribe categories and Rs.500/- for all other categories. The fee should be deposited in the branches of ‘Punjab National Bank’ through the challan form downloaded from the website. Fee should be deposited on or before 28-09-2013.
Selection Process: Candidates would be selected based on their performance in recruitment test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website recruit.nitttrchd.ac.in on or before 07-10-2013. After applying online, take print out of the submitted application form and keep it for future references along with PNB Bank Challan Form.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to website recruit.nitttrchd.ac.in
2. Click on ‘New User Registration’ and fill the necessary details and submit.
3. Download the filled registration form with NITTR ID & Password.
4. Click on the ‘Generate Fee Challan ‘ to generate the Fee Challan.
5. Make the payment as mentioned above and get the fee payment details like, Branch name, branch code, transaction ID etc.
6. After 2-3 days log in with NITTR ID and password and upload the scanned photo & signature and submit.
7. Take the printout of the final application form and keep it for further use.
Last Date for Depositing fee in Punjab National Bank: 28-09-2013
Last Date for Submission of on-line application: 07-10-2013 upto 05:00P.M.
For Official Notification : Click Here
For Instructions : Click Here
For Syllabus : Click Here
To Apply Online : Click Here
|For Placement Papers and Interview Questions : CLICK HERE|
Submit Your Resume for MNC Companies (Experience :1+ years)
Submit Your Resume and get Calls ( Single Time Submission of your CV for more than 1000 Companies)