Job Role: Service Manager
Experience: 0-6 Months
Qualification: Any Graduate/Post Graduate/Professional Degree
- Asset Management – Maintenance of Asset Register for recording movement of Asset moving IN & OUT of the bank Premises. Making appropriate entries in the system to track assets at merchants Outlet
- Complaint Management – Ensure that all internal and external customers are responded within TAT from the time the complaint is received. A holding reply to be sent with clear timelines where there is dependency
- All calls attended by the service engineers are updated in the system and properly documented
- Help desk – Ensure that all queries raised by merchants are logged as per the set process and resolved within the set TATs.
- Helpdesk staff is adequately trained on the existing processes and new processes.
- Adequate staffing as per the budget to ensure smooth functioning of the desk
- Cost control to improve the profitability
- Drive new initiatives to logical conclusion within time lines
- Team Management – Managing 10-15 service engineers in off roll in different locations spread across the region.
- Drive productivity for the team
- Travelling across the region to meet merchants, branches to take service feedback and end to end service call closure
- Charge back and Retrieval Fulfillment – Ensure on receipt of any Dispute from the issuing bank a communication is sent to the merchant on the same. Regular follow up needs to be done to ensure that relevent documents are received so as to ensure that the interest of both Bank and merchant is protected.
- Requirements :
- -Should have customer centric approach
- -Good Relationship Management
- -Strong analytical ability , people management skills / team player , process orientation
Apply Mode: Online
Apply Details: Click Here
Company Website: www.hdfcbank.com