Number of posts : 2670
Post name : panchayat secretary category-4 in panchayat raj department of A P
Qualification:The candidate should have been passed 10+2 (intermediate) or any its equivalent from any authorized board of studies.
Age limit : The candidate’s age should in between 18 to 36 years.
Fee Details: The APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment Online application Submitted Candidates will Get the Challan from the APPSC official Website of http://www.apspsc.gov.in
The Candidates Will pays the fee of Rs.250/- at the nearest SBI Branch or anyMeseva, AP Online Centers
1. Candidates will be short listed on the basis of written test performance.
2. Application procedure should be done by online mode only. So all candidates go to the official website
3. All applicants complete the application procedure and prepare for the written test exam.
Written Examination syllabus:
Panchayat secretary Grade – IV Recruitment Written Examination syllabus will place shortly in APPSC website. Panchayat secretary Grade – IV Recruitment Written Exam pattern is, 300 marks exam 150 marks in General studies and 150 marks to Rural Development.
Important Dates to be remembered:
1. Online applications are available from 09.07.2013 to 31.07.2013
2. The last date for payment of fee is 29th July 2013.
3. The Written Examination is likely to be held on 15th September 2013
4. The applicants are invited to visit official Website: (www.apspsc.gov.in)
|For Placement Papers and Interview Questions : CLICK HERE|
10000+ Openings with Monster Virtual Career Fair from 3rd-7th March(Click Here to Apply)
Submit Your Resume and get Calls ( Single Time Submission of your CV for more than 1000 Companies)